This Website is edited by Ananas Surf (Sunkite economic trade co. limited, registered at Hong Kong commercial registry under #1667646), with headquarters located 5, Jin Se Gang Wan, Boao, Hainan, China.
– Phone: +86 1878 919 58 69;
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
– Director of publication: Pantyukhin Alexander ;
– Hosting: this website is hosted by Namecheap.com
Namecheap 4600 East Washington Street Suite 305 Phoenix, Arizona, 85034, United States
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The use of this website by any person, for any purpose whatsoever, is governed by the present general conditions of use. By accessing and using the website, users consent and agree, without reserve, to these general conditions of use.
Ananas Surf may, at any time, modify, amend or update these general conditions of use. Users are therefore invited to consult the general conditions of use each time they visit the website.
By visiting and using the website and during its exchanges with Ananas Surf, the user may submit certain personal data, in particular by filling out the “Contact Us” form.
According to the provisions of Regulation n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) which entered into force on 25 May 2018 the user is informed that:
– The controller of the processing of personal data is: Ananas Surf, identified hereabove.
– The purpose of the processing is:
• Contacting the user to respond to the user’s queries.
• Contacting the user for informative or marketing purposes.
– The legal basis for the processing is:
• Ananas Surf’s legitimate interest is justified by the need to respond to the user’s queries and to provide to the user relevant information related to surfing and kitesurfing.
• The user’s consent for marketing and commercial actions, it is being specified that the user may withdraw its consent at any time.
– The recipients of the personal data are, within the limits of their respective responsibilities:
(i) The members of the Ananas Surf team (ii) its IT service providers.
– The period for which the personal data will be stored is 3 years after the user’s last solicitation or reply to Ananas Surf’s solicitation (whichever is the most remote date).
– As regards its personal data, the user is informed that it has the following rights: a right of access, to rectification, to erasure, to object, a right to restriction of processing, a right to data portability of the personal data which concerns the user, a right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling). To exercise these rights, the user may simply write or e-mail Ananas Surf at the hereinabove mentioned address and by providing proof of identity.
For an optimal use of the website, Ananas Surf uses files called “cookies” which may be saved on the user’s device. A cookie is a text file stored on the browser, to keep track of movements within the website and between connections to the website.
Cookies store information relating to movements within the website as well as information voluntarily given by the user while visiting the website. Cookies enable Ananas Surf to carry out website analytics and statistics and to link the information the user submitted to Ananas Surf to the browser information collected to allow a personalized use of the website’s functionalities.
If the user does not want cookies to be stored on its device, it can change its browser preferences to refuse them totally or partially. However, this may affect user experience of the website.
To delete and monitor cookies, the user may consult its browser’s help page at the following links (for the main browsers):
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
The user may also configure its web browser so that it does not utilize cookies or allow them to be stored on the user’s device at the following links (for the main browsers):
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/products/internet-explorer#ie=ie-11
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-activer-option-ne-pas-pister
– Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/fr/notrack.html
RIGHTS OVER THE CONTENT
Both the website and any content thereon (notably texts, images, photographs, video clips, industrial designs, brands) are protected by law, and in particular :
– The laws regarding intellectual property rights such as copyright, industrial design and patterns or trademarks;
– The laws regarding image rights.
Consequently, the website and the content remain the sole property of Ananas Surf or of its partners. Any use or reproduction, in full or in part, for any purpose whatsoever without Ananas Surf’s prior written consent, is strictly prohibited”.
The information contained on this website is only indicative. Ananas Surf uses its best efforts to ensure the information provided to the user – for purposes of information only – is accurate and up-to-date. However, Ananas Surf does not warrant the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information contained on the website.
This website may contain information provided by third parties or hyperlinks towards third-parties websites that have not been developed by Ananas Surf. the existence of such a hyperlink to another website does not constitute any validation of said website’s content by Ananas Surf. Users are invited to handle such information with precaution. Ananas Surf shall not be held liable for any information provided by third parties.
LIST OF COOKIES :
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
This cookie is set by the cookie compliance solution from OneTrust. It stores information about the categories of cookies the site uses and whether visitors have given or withdrawn consent for the use of each category. This enables site owners to prevent cookies in each category from being set in the user’s browser when consent is not given. The cookie has a normal lifespan of one year so that returning visitors to the site will have their preferences remembered. It contains no information that can identify the site visitor.
This cookie is set by websites using certain versions of the cookie law compliance solution from OneTrust. It is set after visitors have seen a cookie information notice and in some cases only when they actively close the notice down. It enables the website not to show the message more than once to a user. The cookie has a one-year lifespan and contains no personal information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
– _gat _gid, _ga:
These cookies are associated with Google Universal Analytics. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited. _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.
This cookie is associated with web analytics functionality and services from Hot Jar, a Malta-based company. It uniquely identifies a visitor during a single browser session and indicates they are included in an audience sample.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
– emersya.com: Used for 3d model.
– .m.youtube.com: YouTube is a Google-owned platform for hosting and sharing videos. YouTube collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store direct personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.